Terms and Conditions
At iDetailAid, our philosophy is to simplify things and make them as straightforward as possible, just look at our platform. So we’ve tried to make the terms and conditions that govern the use of our website and platform, in keeping with this overarching
approach. Here is a brief summary of some of the key points of our Terms of Service in plain, non-legal jargon:
- You acknowledge that we unfortunately cannot guarantee that everything will go smoothly all of the time.
- You are wholly responsible for using the iDetailAid platform in a responsible manner, including the uploading of any data, images and video. Not using the platform in a malicious or illegal way, protecting your password and making sure that you
respect the integrity of our platform, users and developers.
- • After the completion of a trial or offer period, we will further work with you to define your requirements moving forward. The minimum subscription commitment after such period is 1 year periods and you will be billed in advance for such periods.
If you do not wish to continue with the service, we require 90 days’ notice before the expiry of your current subscription term, of your intention not to renew.
- As the owners and developers of the platform, we reserve the right to change, add and remove things. We can also limit, throttle, suspend or remove your account if it is deemed necessary.
- If you have any questions about our Terms of Service, please contact us.
- Please remember to read below for further details, this is simply a summary of the pertinent points of our terms. A full copy of our Subscription Agreement is available upon request.
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the iDetailAid website and content creation platform (“Service”) and all content, services and products available at or through the website. The Service is owned and operated by iDetailAid Ltd.
The Service is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein, together with our Subscription Agreement and all other operating rules, policies (including, without limitation, iDetailAid’s
Please read our Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using the Service. By accessing or using any part of the website or the iDetailAid Platform, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If these terms and
conditions are considered an offer by iDetailAid, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The failure of iDetailAid to exercise or enforce any right granted in the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such rights, and the
Terms of Service at all times constitutes the complete agreement between you and iDetailAid Ltd, superseding any prior agreements.
Description of Service
iDetailAid is an eDetail creation platform for the Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences industry that integrates with existing CRM systems. It enables the fast and efficient delivery and management of engaging, compliant content while reducing costs, simplifying
localisation and ensuring brand consistency across global markets. You may use the Service for your personal and business use or for internal business purposes within the organization that you represent. You may connect to the Service using any
Internet browser supported by the Service. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Internet and the equipment necessary to use the Service. You can create, edit and preview content within iDetailAid only when utilising a trial account.
- If you do not agree to the Terms of Service, you must stop using the Service immediately. You may only use the Service upon agreeing to the Terms.
- You must be of legal age to enter into a binding agreement in order to accept the Terms.
- iDetailAid provide industry leading support and uptime guarantees. These are agreed and defined during the onboarding process and recorded in the subscription agreement.
- You must provide a valid name, a valid email address, and any other information requested as a part of the signup process.
- The security of your password and account name are solely your responsibility. The Service cannot be held responsible or liable for any loss resulting from the failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use the Service for any unauthorized or illegal purposes. You may not use the Service in violation of any laws in your jurisdiction.
- You are responsible for the all activity that occurs under your account, including posted Content. You are also responsible for all activity and Content posted by others who have accounts under your account.
- iDetailAid does not expressly guarantee or warrant that your use of the Service will meet your requirements, nor that your use of the Service will be uninterrupted or free from error (please refer back to point 3). iDetailAid does not expressly
guarantee that any and all defects in the operation of the Service will be corrected.
- Technical support is provided via email and phone, and is available to both trial users and paying users. iDetailAid reserves the right to refuse support for any reason.
- You acknowledge and understand that iDetailAid uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary infrastructure (hardware, software, networking, storage, etc.) to run the Service.
- All feedback, comments, and suggestions for improvements that you provide to iDetailAid, in any form will be the sole and exclusive property of iDetailAid.
- Abuse of any iDetailAid user or employee (written, physical, or verbal) will result in immediate account termination.
- You may not use the Service to transmit any malicious code, such as viruses or worms.
- iDetaiAid cannot be held responsible for any damages, loss, or harm (direct, indirect, incidental, or otherwise) resulting from a lack of access to the Service, the result of any Content stored in the Service or the procurement thereof, unauthorized
access to your account, data, or transmissions, or any other matter relating to the Service.
iDetailAid believe in straight forward, no nonsense approaches and to this end we have kept our pricing policy very much in line with this key company principal. Our service cost consists of a one off onboarding fee and a flat monthly cost charged
per product and country.
- A one off onboarding fee is charged to set-up and configure all new client instances on the iDetailAid platform. Our onboarding process includes the following:
- Configuration of first client product.
- Setting up the global content style according to the branding guidelines of the first client product.
- Configuration of first country.
- iDetailAid platform training for nominated client and or agency representatives.
- Setting up ‘standard’ Veeva integration.
- Configuration of client on support portal.
- A flat monthly subscription fee is charged per product / country within iDetailAid and is based on a minimum 12 month commitment. Our subscription fee includes:
- Support and maintenance.
- Regular product updates through our published product roadmap.
- Account oversight and best practice recommendations.
- Opportunity to feed into our development roadmap with feature requests/ideas.
Please note the following:
- Only one training session per country is included in the annual subscription fee.
- Additional training sessions outside of this will be chargeable.
- Changes to the global product style configuration post initial set-up will be chargeable.
- Any bespoke country style configurations required for local use will be chargeable.
- A ‘standard’ Veeva integration consists of connecting to Vault with Vault supporting CLM content.
- Any bespoke Veeva integration configuration required outside of our ‘standard’ offering will be chargeable.
- Integration into A N Other CRM system will be quoted for on a case by case basis.
- Telephone support is available for nominated client representatives during UK office hours only.
- 24/7 access is provided to our online ticketing system together with access to our comprehensive knowledge base.
Term and Termination:
- Except if otherwise specified in writing, the Agreement (together with the number of Product/Country subscriptions) shall automatically renew for one (1) year periods, unless either party gives the other party a written notice of non-renewal at
least 90 days before the end of the then-current subscription term.
- The per Product/Country pricing during any such renewal term shall be the same as that during the prior term, with exclusion of one-off rebates that have been awarded to you by iDetailAid for the initial subscription period only, and unless iDetailAid has given you written notice of a pricing increase at least thirty (30) calendar days before the end of such prior term, in which case the pricing increase shall be effective upon renewal and thereafter.
- In case iDetailAid notifies you of a pricing increase within the thirty (30) calendar days before the end of the then-current term, written notice of non-renewal can be sent until the final day prior to the renewal of the contract.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, any prepaid fees are non-refundable and in no event shall any termination relieve you of your obligation to pay any fees that were due prior to that termination.
- iDetailAid from time to time (and at iDetailAid's discretion), may invite certain parties to participate in special, time and number limited offers of the iDetailAid platform. In this case, you will also be invited to accept these Terms of Service, which will equally apply to your use of the Services as far as relevant (excluding, for example, the provisions in relation to the minimum 12 month license commitment). Please note offers may be varied or terminated at our discretion.
Where a deferral of the onboarding fee has been granted as part of a promotional offer, this fee will become due upon renewal of the agreement.
At the end of any offer or introductory period and unless otherwise agreed in writing, the agreement shall be renewed for a minimum of one (1) year periods only.
Offer process flow:
Customer to notify iDetailAid of interest
iDetailAid to validate and confirm availability of offer to Customer
Payment of all fees due by Customer
Scope of deployment, key deliverables, success criteria and go live date of project defined and agreed by iDetailAid and Customer
Customer to supply branding guidelines and details of Veeva integration
Configuration of iDetailAid and Veeva integration to be performed by iDetailAid
Training session and access to Support Portal provided to Customer
Ongoing support and advice provided to Customer
A full copy of our Subscription Agreement is available upon request